Hi All - its been a busy few weeks for Tech & Product, with lots of projects in progress, and more soon to be kicked off.
- Planning and research for the 2015 refresh
- New Editor. We are just fixing a last couple of bugs and hope to get this rolled out to one site next week (thanks for all the great feedback!)
- A/B Testing global nav updates on Jalopnik (big Kinja logo replaced with hamburger)
- A/B Testing search update on Lifehacker (search is moved from Kinja menu to top nav)
- Rolling out the mobile permalink footer across all of Kinja
- Multi OAuth + improvement of registration flow. Almost done, minor cosmetics to finalize.
- Rolling out the left rail everywhere
- Flagging enhancements (flag types, sort by flag type)